To coordinate the successful transition of students through partnerships with the community, the schools and the family, resulting in responsible citizenship.
Vision and Belief Statement
We believe students have the right to:
- a positive and safe school which promotes personal growth, fosters self-confidence and creates an enthusiasm for learning that enhances their quality of life.
- a diverse range of vocational opportunities and community experiences which are essential if students are to make life decisions and become successful adults.
- make and be responsible for decisions about their life goals given the support of people who care about them.
- current technology for learning.
- a school that fosters open communication, self-determination and self-advocacy.
- schools that contribute to a positive environment for all by recognizing achievements among students, staff and the community.
- staff who provide quality instruction and model responsible citizenship and integrity.